2. There are people in this world kind and giving enough to share their charming lake retreat to a group of ladies for the weekend.
3. There are women in this life that you just immediately bond with and love for no explanation.
4. Nothing's better than the wisdom of a Titus 2 woman who's been there and done it.
5. There's always a hug and shoulder to cry on when you need one.
6. Real women eat fried chicken and mashed taters.
7. It really doesn't matter if you can sing, just close your eyes and feel the glory.
8. Beth Moore brings it every time.
10. Bunko is a contact sport that can be played on a 12 inch square table.
11. Sometimes it's worth it to stay up until 2:30 am when the conversation is just that good.
13. Learning to love well, requires learning to accept love as well.
14. Vanilla creamer with a splash of coffee is heavenly.
15. Therapy = a beautiful morning + solitude and a hammock.
16. I can lead a small group of all ages and pray aloud without feeling self-conscious.
17. Handmade crafts are precious gifts from the heart.
18. Taking time to be still is a must to grow deeper.
19. Handwritten notes are an old but worthy practice.
20. My family can survive a day without me and may even love a special day with their Daddy.