Friday, May 31, 2013

End of Year Teacher Gift


I guess I'm in the tea cup giving mood after Haley's tea party favors were such a hit. I had these two vintage tea cups that I set aside thinking they might be cute for a little gift. Thankfully, I thought of them when I realized right after returning from a beach vacation that I needed gifts for Harrison's precious preschool teachers as his last day was the day after our trip.

I just filled the vintage tea cups with a couple of tea bags and a modest Target gift card. I enclosed the tea cup and thank you card in a plastic party favor bag that I found at Dollar General. I think they turned out pretty cute! 

Be sure to like Simple Home Managing on Facebook!


Thanks for stopping by!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!