Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Intentional Home, Week Seven: Saturday

For an Introduction and Table of Contents for The Intentional Home, click Here.

Week Seven: Saturday

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6



Today, I want to thank you. Thank you for taking the time to trust me with your home. I am just an ordinary mom who likes to dabble with blogging and got a crazy idea to write an eBook. I hope that you feel like you have been in good hands and your home is a more lovely space for you and your family.

I pray that you feel equipped to continue with the daily chores and maintain your new haven. I want you to know there is no condemnation if you fall away or get behind. You can just start right back up with one load of laundry and making your bed and you will catch up.

Thank you for loving your family or maybe it’s just yourself enough to want to give them a beautiful, clutter-free and clean space. I think you deserve dinner out or maybe a coffee date with some girlfriends! Treat yourself well, you deserve it. I may have never met you, but you feel like a friend to me and I will be praying for you.

Blessings on your journey,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!