Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Intentional Home, Week Seven: Tuesday

For an Introduction and Table of Contents for The Intentional Home, click Here.

Week Seven: Tuesday


Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them,“Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.”

Mark 6:31




I’ve found that one of the most crucial things for me to be able to accomplish all that I need to in a day is to take some time for myself to refresh and to feed my soul. At some point during the day, lately it’s been in the afternoon, I’ve made myself a cup of herbal tea and sat down to a good book. I’ve been enjoying reading several of Sally Clarkson’s books and her blog on mothering as of late.

I also wake up before the kids and spend some time reading my Bible or doing a Bible study and in prayer. It’s so important to spend time feeding your soul to be able to serve your family each and everyday.

Today, I want to encourage you to find or create a spot in your home and I time when you will be able to relax and refresh everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!