Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer Memory Display


A fun way I like to reflect on our summer vacation through the year is by our photo display in our bedroom. I have six very inexpensive frames in our bedroom over my husband's dresser. I change the photos out every year after our summer trip. This year we had a wonderful time visiting Connecticut and Maine.

Even though, it's a small display, every time I look at it I am surrounded by fond memories. You may notice not all of the pictures are of people. Some are just things or places we might have found interesting while on a walk.

As I look at the pictures, I am mentally taken right back to the slower pace of our time spent as a family in New England. At times, I'll even look at the photographs and ponder what vacation we will take next summer, will it be the mountains or perhaps the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!