Monday, August 29, 2011

Counting Gifts 728-738

Every Monday I will be linking up with A Holy Experience to share my gifts for the week. To learn more about the book that inspired me to start counting my blessings, click here.



728. Last summer days spent with cousins and sweet friends


729. The pool on 100 plus degree days


730. Fun day spent with my sister and her daughter and some serious glitter


731. Finally solving an annoying ant problem


732. Sweaty, handy husband

 

733. Finding out that Haley and her best friend will be in the same class, God showing us we are still in the right place


735. First day of first grade


736. Three-year-old boys may be the sweetest, best buds


737. Library story time, free books and movies for the weekend, so fun
738. A great first week of school!

1 comment:

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!