Thursday, September 1, 2011

Take Ten


 My day just feels a little brighter if I wake up to a picked-up home. Now, I didn't say perfectly clean home, just a "picked-up" home. I usually spend about 10 minutes after putting the kiddos to bed getting the house straightened up.

That might mean giving the house a quick sweep, loading and running the dishwasher, straightening pillows on the couch or picking up toys. I just like waking up in the morning to a picked-up house. It's the little things repeated daily that keep your home a haven and prevent the big messes that can seem daunting.

2 comments:

  1. You are most clicked on "AP Link" @ Anti-Procrastination Tuesday. Thanks for linking up at New Nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I never regret spending just ten minutes!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!