Monday, January 16, 2012

Week Two Memory Verses: Colossians 3:4-6

I loved just focusing on memorizing three verses last week. I noticed as I was driving, doing dishes, what have you, I would be reciting them in my head. Spending a week reciting them, caused me to slow down and really examine what each word means. Like what does it really mean that your life is now hidden with Christ in God? Or, I would picture Christ seated at the right hand of God. What does it mean to focus my heart and mind on things above? There is so much to ponder in just three verses! I am excited to see what God has for me this week!

Here are our memory verses for the week:

4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.  5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.

If you are joining us in this Colossians 3 challenge, then let us know by Facebook or leave a comment! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!