Monday, January 23, 2012

Week Three Memory Verses: Colossians 3:7-9

I am feeling a little yucky today with my annual sinus infection, but I wanted to make sure and post our memory verses for this week. I'm so excited that I have the first six verses of Colossians 3 down pat!

Memorizing has never come easy for me. When I was in college, I always preferred essay style exams rather than fill in the blank exams that required a lot of memorization.

My friend and I did observe that we have both been under various spiritual attacks over the last two weeks, so I'm thinking we must be doing something right! We must be reminded if God is with us then who can be against us.

I'm excited to keep pluggin' along and memorize the next three verses! Let us continue to focus on things above! Here are this week's memory verses:

Colossians 3:7-9

7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. 8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!