Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week Five Memory Verses: Colossians 3:13-15

Wow, it's hard to believe that we're on week five of memorizing Colossians 3! I really had to push through last week to memorize verse 10. I think partly because I should have really memorized verses 9 and 10 together since they flow together. Next time I decide to memorize a chapter or a grouping of scripture, I will look more at how the verses flow together when choosing how to memorize. For my first effort, choosing three verses a week has worked well and for the most part it hasn't been too intimidating!

My friend Natalie wrote a lovely blog post this week that I would like to share with you, just click here.

Our memory verses for this week:

Colossians 3:13-15

13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.  15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!