Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Our Home Tour: Master Bedroom


I always enjoy touring other people's homes, so I thought I would give you a tour of our home. We definitely have our own style. According to Apartment Therapy our style is "happy modern". I'm all for that! 

So, my hope is that my tour will show you that a family of four can live comfortably in 1275 square feet. My house is certainly not professionally designed, for that matter, it has been decorated on a dime! Our home is full of kid's artwork, my husband's artwork, my love of color, legos, crazy vintage items that I found for pennies, lots of books and many other items that bring color and fun to our home. 

Welcome to our home, I hope you enjoy seeing how our family lives:












Click HERE to see the rest of the home tour!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love everything............especially the vintage. I am going to steal your jar idea ~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!