Friday, May 10, 2013

Living Room Update


I love to change things up in my house. About a week after I snapped some pics for our home tour, I moved things around in our living area. Basically, we decided our big coffee table was just using way too much space in the middle of the room, so we moved it back to the corner. The kids needed space for gymnastics and wrestling, of course!

Then, we had to find a home for the little desk and so on. I also received a favorite of Matt's paintings in the mail from his aunt and I wanted to show it off! We also have a fun print addition from a recent art show. Our mantel is also finding more and more originals from our artist-in-training, Haley! Here's our fun quirky den!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!