Thursday, June 20, 2013

Family Road Trip Packing List

Every time we are getting ready to go on a road trip (which we do quite a lot), I sit down and make a very similar list as to what we need to take. It hit me the other day that I don't need to do this every time. Why not make a list on the computer that can be printed each time we are going to take a road trip? It can be changed and adjusted, but it will make the process go faster and simplify things if I already have the basics down.

Here's the list that I just composed:


Of course, your packing list may look completely different than our's, so it can be modified as needed. I think this is going to help me be more organized and efficient when getting read for some family fun on the road!

P.S. I had to share my thrifty snack holder using an old Sonic drink holder. I think it has real promise for less mess in the car!


Thanks for stopping by!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!