Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Intentional Home, Week Two: Sunday

For an Introduction and Table of Contents for The Intentional Home, click Here.

Week Two: Sunday

So there is a special rest still waiting for the people of God. Hebrews 4:9


Go worship your God, spend time with your family, enjoy the space that you have started creating. Give yourself a pat on the back and an A for effort. We need rest, enjoy this day and put your feet up!


I don’t do laundry on Sunday unless I’ve fallen far behind or my son “accidentally” falls into a creek and the clothes need attention right away. 

Unfortunately, we still need to eat and that means there’s still dishes, so I’ll take care of those. And I do still like the beds made, but I try not too do a whole lot else. For this reason, you will not have any official tasks or chores to do on Sundays.

Spend time in prayer today to offer yourself in sacrifice to your family and God as you continue to “build your home”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!