Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my sweet mom. Thank you for the mom that you have been and continue to be to me. Thank you for the example you have set for me as a mom and for the loving grandmother you are to your grandchildren. I love you and I thank God that He made me your daughter!


Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law. Thank you for the mother you have been to my husband and the loving grandmother that you are to our kids. We love you and are are blessed by you!


Happy Mother's Day to my sister who's baby was born from her heart almost five years ago and we thank God that He placed her in our family!


Happy Mother's Day to all my sweet mommy friends. I'm so thankful for the friends God has placed in my life! I love doing this "mommy business" with you!


Today, I also remember and thank God for my sweet grandmothers that I know I will see again someday.


As a mother comforts her child so will I comfort you... Isaiah 66:13

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the love you have always given me - I am truly blessed to have two lovely daughters, two grandaughters, one grandson & two great son-in-laws. I was blessed with a wonderful Mother and Grandmothers who gave me all their love. Happy Mother's Days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine Hubbard WilliamsMay 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM

    Awwww...you had to make me cry didn't you!!! Thank you my sweet baby Sister for everything you do and everything you are, including being a wonderful mother, sister, daughter and aunt! You are so loved!!!
    Sissy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!