Monday, June 27, 2011

Counting Gifts 709-717

Every Monday I will be linking up with A Holy Experience to share my gifts for the week. To learn more about the book that inspired me to start counting my blessings, click here.



709. My first Sunday as interim children's minister going off without a hitch
710. Evening spent with good friends who are about to move away
711. Watching seeds placed in a heart planted and growing
712. Excitement to share a room, their idea


713. Haley dressing Harrison up in a leotard and telling him it's a baseball player outfit


714. A really sweet husband


715. Church friends filling our lives with laughter and fun


716. A pretty awesome dad building a modern card board playhouse
717. A week that was so full of gifts, I couldn't keep track of them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!