Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Power of Forgiveness


I have often heard about the power of forgiveness, but until recently the phrase didn’t have a lot of meaning to me. A few years ago, I had an unfortunate incident with a relative. Without going into too much detail, I will say I was very hurt and felt that I in no way deserved the treatment I received.

This affected everything in my life, my marriage, and I just felt depressed. I was told by my pastor that I need to forgive this person. I knew that I needed to, but something inside of me just wouldn’t let it go. I dwelled on this for almost a year. Every time I thought about it, my blood would boil.

I hope you want to read more and I hope the words might speak to you. All you have to do is click here.


If you are visiting from (in)courage, I'm so glad you're here! I've only been blogging for a few months now, but I have found so much pleasure in it.  

My vision for this blog is to encourage other "home managers" to find the joy that I have found serving my family and God in making my home a peaceful refuge. Please stop by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!