Thursday, January 24, 2013

Guest Posting Today at Foods By God



When Mary contacted me about two months ago to help her start her blog and be a participant in her new “Foods By God” class, I can best describe this as God’s perfect timing. Although, I had taken Mary’s classes about five years ago and at that time had seen the benefits of eating a God-made diet, my family and I had seriously fallen away from that diet. We were eating a diet that consisted of too many man-made foods and our health was suffering. 

I was having frequent migraines that were at times debilitating and I had even started taking a preventive medicine that was really impairing my thinking. My seven-year-old daughter, Haley, was complaining of headaches and frequent stomachaches. I’d been dealing with back problems for two years, thus my ability to exercise had pretty much diminished. So, I attributed my lack of energy to the fact that I wasn’t exercising like I used to, not my diet.

I am guesting posting on Mary's blog today, to finish reading (trust me it gets good) just click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!