Monday, February 18, 2013

Simple Gift and Girl Time


Hi! How are you? I wanted to jump on here for a sec to show a little birthday gift that I made for one of Haley's friends. It's just a new twist on the Christmas gifts that I made this year, to see more just click here.

My amazing friend, Robyn, invited me to a fun girls' night of creating a dream board. I was slightly skeptical, but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the evening! I found it incredibly relaxing and fun to cut on magazines and chat with a fun group of ladies. Here's my "dream board":



So, this cutting on magazines inspired me to cut little more and add "dream" to Haley's friend's dry erase board. Just don't tell my hubby that I cut on one of his Dwell magazines! To learn more about dream boards, just click here and find Robyn's description.

I also added one of my fabric flower pins to the dry erase board, I need to do a little tutorial on these one day soon!

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless! 

p.s. I went to a wonderful MomHeart Conference hosted by Sally Clarkson this weekend and I can't wait to share my experience with you, so come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!