Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Back Porch Thrifty Makeover

One of the visions that I have for Simple Home Managing is to show people that you can create an inviting space in your home without spending a lot of money. I want to encourage people to look for the beauty that already exists in and around their home.

I don't live on the beach or have a fabulous view, but I can still create a space that provides comfort and rest for my soul. I can still find contentment right where I am or in other words "bloom where I'm planted"!

I envisioned a comfortable space on my back porch to relax and read a book while the kids play or visit with friends. Of course, I could've gone shopping and accomplished this by spending some money, but I really wanted to see if I could just use what I had and still create that space. So armed with a couple of cans of spray paint, this is the result.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!