Monday, July 18, 2011

A Blessed Vacation & Counting Gifts 718-727

On our family vacation, we slowed down and took time to

enjoy God's creation all around us:




visit wondrous places




relax


eat ice cream


act silly


play with cousins


explore the beach


Every Monday I will be linking up with A Holy Experience to share my gifts for the week. To learn more about the book that inspired me to start counting my blessings, click here.


718. A wonderful blessed vacation filled with relaxation, exploration and family
719. Grandparents who get on the floor to play with cars and trains with their grandkids
720. Getting brave and enjoying seafood
721. Escaping the heat for a week and a half
722. Visiting Maine for the first time 
723. Seeing plane travel through the eyes of children
724. Compliments by strangers on my kids behavior
725. Realizing I need to get off caffeine
726. A week long migraine that takes me to the depths and reminds me of what's important
727. Coming home to a beautiful church family

8 comments:

  1. I want to visit those wondrous place too! Beautiful images of a blessed life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures capturing moments of wonder and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, I left a comment, but I don't think it took. I love your pictures, and it looks like the little guy is enjoying his ice cream.

    Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all those happy faces and good-time pictures!!!! Sounded like a great vacation for your family. Thank you for sharing your good times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all those happy faces and good-time pictures!!!! Sounded like a great vacation for your family. Thank you for sharing your good times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm visiting from A Holy Experience and love the picture of the stone bridge. What a great place to rest in the peace of God. Thank you for sharing your list. Looking forward to reading more about Home Management :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds and looks like a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!