Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Printable Christmas Tags

Hi friends! I was feeling a little creative today and made a few printable gift tags. I thought they would be cute printed on colored cardstock with a hole punch and some fun ribbon. If you would like any of them for yourself, just right click on the image and select "save as" it will then be on your computer. Next, you can print it as is or you can drag it onto a word document and print from there changing the size to suit you.

I'm hoping to do some fun, simple, vintage-inspired crafts with the kids throughout the season (think stringing popcorn and cranberries and making salt dough ornaments). If time allows, I'll be sharing them with you. But, if not, check out my Christmas Pinterest board since that is where most of my inspiration will be coming from!  





Many Blessings,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!